- Library cards are available to Town of Stony Point residents free of charge for ages 5 and up.
- Parents will need to sign for children under the age of 18.
- Proof of address must be shown at the time the card is issued.
- Library cards must be presented to check out items.
- 4 weeks: Regular adult collection books
- 3 weeks: Nook Simple Touch devices
- 2 weeks: New books, juvenile & young adult books, audio books, new large print books, music CDs
- 1 week: Experience passes, magazines, documentaries, TV series, DVDs and video games
- 3 Days: New DVDs
Most items may be renewed. Please have your library card available when renewing in person or by phone.
When the library is closed, returns can be made to book drop in front of the building.
We are fine free for all items except our experience passes which have an overdue fine of $2/day.