Rose Memorial Library is a values-driven association library in the historic town of Stony Point, New York. We serve a population of just over 15,000. The library is governed by a Board of Trustees and supported by a tax levy through the Town of Stony Point and the Haverstraw-Stony Point Central School District (North Rockland Central School District). The library also depends on supporters like you! Find out how you can support the library by clicking here.
We preserve the past, enrich the present and enhance the future for all Stony Point residents.
Stony Point’s space for connection, creativity, and engagement.
We are committed to:
- Bridging Stony Point’s past, present and future. We recognize the immense history of Stony Point, while also embracing innovation and thoughtfully adapting the library to fit the community as it grows and changes.
- Building and maintaining connections with community members, as well as local institutions, organizations, and small businesses.
- Showing a consistently strong return on the investment Stony Point makes in Rose Memorial Library.
- Providing a welcoming space for gathering, engaging in culture and entertainment, exploring curiosity, and pursuing lifelong learning.
- Serving all members of the community with compassion, equity, kindness, and care.