The Friends Group are advocates for the Library and also help plan major events and fundraisers. They are active on social media and in the community. They have an exciting calendar of events planned for 2023 that includes ‘Crafts and Drafts’, a golf outing, a trivia night, ‘Books and Brews’, and a community Summer Reading festival.
Ways to Help:
- Event planning
- Finding event locations
- Visiting local businesses to collect donations for raffles
- Managing budget / collection of funds for events
- Helping on the day of the event- setup, check in, etc.
- Creating flyers and social media posts
- Posting flyers about upcoming events around Town
- Helping raise awareness about the library on social media
New members welcome! To receive information about future Friends meetings and volunteer opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Family Festival
Sunday, June 25, 12pm – 4pm
Join us for a day of fun at Charles S. Eccher Park. There will be games, crafts and sports all afternoon. Shop a variety of vendors and food trucks. Hosted by Friends of Rose Memorial Library and Rose Memorial Library. Vendors and Volunteers needed!